Wednesday, June 28, 2006

other news

with all the rain we have been having, and there being 5 miles of decidious trees between me and the source of my broadband signal, I have been netless more often than not since Sunday. Leaves are bad enough to shoot a signal through, wet leaves are impossible. But i did get a bunch of stuff done around the house. And I have completed the party invitations for 1hourscrap.com and have 9 of 14 pages done for my Baby's First Year album. HOPEFULLY 'll finish up today and get the previews done tomorrow.

I am going to be the featured designer in mid July , week of the 17th. It'll be a Baby Shower theme, since I have so much baby stuff currently. I need to make a freebie. I'm going to do a set of 6 wallet sized mini pages. Probably with a baby theme. I still have to 2 my word art for June as well

0 comments: