Thursday, June 01, 2006

Firsts

Yea me! I'm on top of things for once!

I design quick pages for www.1hourscrap.com. I've been doing this for about 7 months now. We have to design 4 sets a month at a minimum. Every month, despite my plans & my best efforts, I am always scrambling the last week of the month to get my sets finished. Well, not this month! It is June 1st and I already have 2 sets finished! First time ever! I am doing stand up invitations & birth announcements this month. I've completed the birth announcements so far (even the sample pages!) and I have the backgrounds & elements et for the invitations I am doing. I'm doing a set of generic style "You are invited" & "Its a Party" style invitations and then I am going to do a set of Birthday Party ones as well.

These are the announcements



and this is what one looks like when it's printed, trimmed & folded. I need to get a better shot for the store example though.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Totally awesome Stacey. You have such talent.

loonyhiker said...

This looks so great! I'm impressed. I don't see where you find the energy or inspiration to do all that you do!