Tuesday, June 06, 2006


I am on a roll! I have my second set of quickpages done & it's only the 6th. At this rate I may actually get some extra things in. I did magazine covers this time. 2 different titles & 3 different backgrounds to choose from. Plus instructions for how they can be personalized with a name & date. I've got plans for a Teens one and a Newlyweds one as well. Does anyone have any photos (8x10ish) of a teen or newlyweds I can use for my examples? You can have a free set of the covers in exchange. This is my biggest problem. I have ideas for things that I cannot use & therefore cannot do examples.

3 comments:

heather said...

Wow, love your magazine pages.. And the article titles - very funny!! Sorry, no help with photos, I do have my wedding photos but I don't think we look young and fresh faced enough...What great menus too, wish you could come cook in my kitchen :)

Glynis said...

These look great, but I don't have any photos that I can think of either :( If I find some I'll get back to you!

ArtcTrish said...

Can it be horizontal? I've got a great one of me and my hubbie...Let me know...