Thursday, July 27, 2006

tagged

I was tagged by a couple of friends with this.

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
yes but so was everyone else in the apartment. They busted a neighbor for dealing drugs and searched all 4 apartments in the quad because they were not certain it was just the one neighbor. Not my apartment, but I was visiting when the bust happened.


2. Do you close your eyes on a roller coaster?
I used to often but not all the time, when I wore contacts. I haven't been on a coster since I had LASIK though. I think I would keep them open now


3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
A couple years ago


4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
Alone, that way I get all the blankets


5. Do you believe in ghosts?
yes


6. Do you consider yourself creative?
yes


7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
I don't know. I lean toward yes but I don't know enough about the situation.


8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? (silly, I know ... but very "now")
Doing what? This is another thing where I don't know enough about the situation to really make a choice


9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics?
Yes, I do actually know a lot about this. DH is a 'gun nut' & active on a very political message board. he keeps me informed.


10. Do you know how to play poker?
Straight poker yes, texas hold em & the variations not so much


11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Sadly, yes, on more than one occasion. Once was a drive from WV to FL. I don't sleep in cars well. And a few times while DS1 was a newborn. He had some serious sleep issues the first month of his life, only sleeping in 20 minute bursts & screaming inconsolibly in between. There were a couple times when DH's work schedule left me alone with DS1 for 2 nights in a row & there was just no sleep for me until he came home. Turns out the kid was hungry & I was not producing enough milk.


12. What's your favorite commercial?
I like the Pizza Hut commercial where the guy says he likes to share a pizza with his girlfriend because while she thinks its sweet he wants to be with her instead of his buddies, actually she just eats less than they do.


13. Who was your first love?
Harrison Ford - 1977, still going strong nearly 30 years later


14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light?
depends. On a country lane yes I might. On a more trafficed road I wouldn't


15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
yes


16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
um, is this a baseball question?


17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
yes, lots when I was a kid but not at all since college


18. How often do you remember your dreams?
every soft often. Some stick with me better than others


19. What's the one thing on your mind?
Food


20. Do you always wear your seat belt?
yes


21. What talent do you wish you had?
singing


22. Do you like Sushi?
yes


23. What do you wear to bed?
underpants


24. Do you truly hate anyone?
no, there are people I don't like & there are people I avoid because I really don't like them, but I don't actually hate anyone.


25. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
Pierce Brosnan


26. Do you know anyone in jail?
not currently


27. What food do you find disgusting?
brains, liver, kidneys...that sort of thing


28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
when I was a teenager


29. Have you ever been punched in the face?
yes, each of the boys at one point in the first two years of their lives has whacked me good in the face


30. Do you believe in angels and demons?
no

I PMd this to Meg & suggested it as a blog prompt for today so I guess youc an say I tag all the bloggers on DSP. :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

So you are the one to blame huh? LOL. Great answers and doesn't Pierce Brosnan have the most fantastic rear (You can see it in the movie "Nomads")

loonyhiker said...

I had LASIK surgery too a few years ago and I am so glad that I had it! It changed my life after wearing glasses for 40 years!

debra said...

This was fun.. thanks for the tag!

Meg said...

Thanks for passing this on, it was fun!! And isn't it nice that our boys like to punch? I was blind in one eye for several days due to a well placed punch with little fingers that needed their nails cut!

heather said...

Me too, I want all those blankets... I used to like Pierce Brosnan too, wanted to name one of the boys Pierce but dh wouldn't have it LOL

Glynis said...

Thanks for the tag! And I've often said that when I was young it was Harrison Ford that convinced me there really was a difference between boys and girls!! My first movie star crush too!

Tiffani said...

Thanks for all the fun Stacey!

faery-wings said...

ooh, you had Lasik? Lucky dog! Do you totally love not wearing glasses/contacts??