Monday, July 03, 2006


I amso slacking on scrapping & the computer in general. I'm glad I did manage to get through the lessons in Meg's DSU 198 class. I'm bummed I wasn't able to keep up with the extra credit but I'm going to work on it outside of class time. I missed most of the chats too, becuse of internet prblems. Next time I take a class I am going to take a break from doing 1hourscrap. If everything goes great I have no problem keeping up with both, but everything doesn't go great often. Looks like the laptop is good to go (once I get the scanner drivers dowloaded, only a hour left) and the internet is working again (for unknown reasons, which worries the tech guys) so I am going to do my best to get back into the scrapping routine. I am a mentor at DSP this round & I have 2 mentees so I have to get my act together.

0 comments: