Friday, September 09, 2005

new sites

I decided to join a few more scrapbook forums, to give me opportunities for more challenges & contests. I've joined www.scrapbook-bytes.com, www.sotbox.com & www.digiscrapdivas.com. There are a bunch more out there but these are the ones I hear the most about on the elist I am on.

I'm going to see about going into the office tomorrow & using Brad's T-1 connection to do some downloading. I have 2 audiobooks plus some kits I've purchased. I can just email links to him& he'll do it when he finds time during the day but I'd sorta like a few hours to myself to just surf at speed & really look around without all the tedious dial up crap.

Supposedly we are just 2 steps away from broadband but I've ranted about that elsewhere. It's best if I function on the belief that I will never see a conenction speed faster than 26.4. I get less tense that way.