Sunday, September 11, 2005

Lots of stuff downloaded

I was able to get the mega kits from DSD & DSP downloaded plus about a dozen more free kits I have been wanting, and 2 unabridged Brother Cadfael mysteries from audible.com. I'd still be dowloading that stuff if I had done it from home.

Somewhere along the way of my editing this layout I seem to have lost the ability to let people add comments. I have them turned on & set so anyone can make them but nothing comes up on the page when I look at it, even when I am logged out of blogger. I can only guess I deleted something onteh template I used for this template. This is the same as my Spirital Journal blog & I'm not looking for comments there. I'm not sure how to get them back so I may need to redo this layout.

Not sure when I will find the time to do that though....

0 comments: