Monday, September 05, 2005

DET contest LO

This is the LO I did for the DET contest at www.digitalscrapbookplace.com.  It is what I came up with after my scanner died & I felt like I had to produce something to justify the free kits.  I like it.  I was in a purple mood & this toned out nicely to purple.  The kit is tan - A Story to Tell. I got the idea when this pic came up on my screensaver.  I realized after I uploaded it that it really doesn't fit with the contest though.  DET members are supposed to scrap 5 kits at least a month & put the LOs on 3 other sites to display the kit to potential customers.  This LO does not do that.  First it iosn'teven the same color as the kit & second it uses one element & one background.  Hardly showcases the kit well.  My other idea wouldhave.  3 b&w pics of people we know are family members but are not sure who they are.  I was going to do them up as a cautionary tale on labeling you pictures.  Oh well, maybe next time.




Image hosted by Photobucket.com