Monday, September 12, 2005

A lot accomplished

Last night I changed the layout here to a more autumn feel and in the process the comment option came back.

Overnight I downloaded some filters for Virtual Photographer.

Today I created 3 background papers for a Ghosts & Goblins PTP on DSP. My first attempt at joining one. Background papers are the one thing I feel competant at creating. Elements not so much & ribbons not at all.

If Brad was able to dl the free papers from DSD I want to dot eh scraplift challenge tehre tomorow.

No more computer stuff after 8pm for me for awhile. I am fiarly sure that even just working on layouts is keeping me from sleeping well. I need to spend that time doing mindful meditation stuff like crochet or cross stitch and doing yoga. I know when I do those things I sleep so much better. That really cuts into my digi scrapping time though.

0 comments: