Tuesday, August 01, 2006

scrappy stuff first

I'm still thinking about applying to a couple CTs. I need to find 3 layouts to send each. That is so hard! I either love my layouts or just like them well enough. To pick 3 as a sample of my work (in ther words what I think is my best stuff), or as my favorites is very difficult. Part of the reason is my kids in are in nearly every one so all my layouts are naturally the cutest, most adoreable out there. :) How do you pick just 3? I narrowed it down to just relatively recent ones & then picked 5, so now I have to decide which 3 of those.

I dressed up one of my simplicityII QPs, with a sanded overlay from Nancie Rowe Janitz of ScrapArtist.com, some brushes from Miss M, and Lauren Bavin's Chipboard Alpha. I did this for the Freestyle Fandango challenge going on at digitalscrapbookplace.com

0 comments: