Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Scrapping Stuff

I didn't make it to Round 2 of the NKOTB. I looked at most of the 15 who did, at my speed 'most' is the best I can hope for. The one thing they all had in common, that mine lacked, was journaling. I've been thinking i need to do more journaling on my LOs but I'm not good at it. I'm good at journaling in general, but not in relation to scrapbooking. I either have way too much to say, or not enough to say. I can't seem to find a good balance. I'm working on it with my 2001 Ren LO, though with it I have a problem of not knowing how to say it.

I bought a memory stick yesterday for all my SB stuff. I figured a gig would be fine. Nope! I have 1.05g of just kits. I have half a gig of LOs in various sizes & formats (each LO gets saved as PSP, .jpg & a 600x740 .jpg for uploading). Plus nearly a half a gig in embellishments etc. I need an external HD. too wierd