Tuesday, May 01, 2007

April round up

What books and/or magazines did I read this month?


I read Victorian London by Liza Picard, Courtesans (can't recall the author) and the Nasty Bits by Anthony Bourdain. I reread Cooking for Mister Latte, Marriage with My Kingdom and several Agatha Christie mysteries. I also listened to seveal audiobooks including The Hidden Diary of Marie Antoinette, Heat and The Well of Lost Plots.

What movies and/or tv shows did I watch this month?


Various things. I don't watch much network stuff. I'm sick of crime drama and prefer my reality TV to focus on home improvement. I like "No Reservations" on the Travel Channel (but it is in reruns until July), and I've been hooked on "Robin Hood" on BBC America. I watch Mythbusters & Dirty Jobs as well.

What special days did I celebrate and how?


The 15th was my mom's birthday. We called her & the boys wished her a happy birthday.

What gifts did I give and/or receive?


None given or received

What illnesses or health concerns did I have?


I had some back problems. Drake had an ear infection

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?


What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?


What special or unusual purchases did I make?


What were this month's disappointments?


What were my accomplishments this month?


Anything else noteworthy to record?

0 comments: